The perfect time for having a baby is the end of the year. If you give birth to a child during 2023, July to August, you will have a smart and reliable child for your family.
For new parents and married couples who are planning for a child, let’s prepare right now!!
We suggest your pregnancy should be starting at the end of the year, during November to December because you can give birth during 2023, July to August. That will be the time when the sun, the moon, and Jupiter move to a precise position called, ‘Jahn Karu Suriya’, which is the perfect time leading to great fortune.
This kind of circulation will only happen once after four to five years. Also, in 2023, it is a special time when the Jupiter cover the ascendant Aries.
**This is a personal belief. Reader discretion is required**
For those who plan to have babies but still haven’t succeeded, kindly visit Prime Fertility Clinic. We are pleased to provide a consultation with our specialists and assist everyone.
If you’re interested in our ICSI program, kindly find more details via our website: www.primefertilitycenter.com/package-promotion/icsi-fulfill-family-package-2/
ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) is an in vitro fertilization procedure with the laboratory technology. Both IVF and ICSI are comprising of similar procedures. But the difference is how sperm will fertilize an egg. In ICSI program, only one best sperm cell will be selected then injected directly into a fully matured egg. Patients will be prescribed some hormonal medications. Stimulating ovaries to produce several eggs. ICSI can make a pleasant fertilization rate. As well as reduces some fertilization problems or abnormalities caused from egg and sperm. For examples: multiple sperm fertilize an egg, sperm cannot penetrate the egg. The combined egg will transform to be an embryo after fertilization. Next, the embryo will be raised and will grow up among the appropriate environment inside a laboratory. Finally, the embryo will be transferred to the uterine cavity in order to implant then develop to be the fetus later on.
Couples who should receive the infertility treatment with ICSI program:
- Female’s age more than 35 years
- Stenosis for both sides of the fallopian tube
- Severe Endometriosis
- Estrogen dysfunction for examples: Chronic Anovulation, PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome)
- Severe sperm abnormalities including sperm morphological defect, low sperm count, poor sperm motility
- Male who is sterile or had a vasectomy but the body can still produce sperm. To extract sperm under this limitation, a surgical procedure will be performed such as PESA, TESA, TESE.
- Couples who have failed from every previous IVF cycle
- Couples who prefer to screen the embryo’s genetic diseases
The advantages of ICSI
1. Highest success rate compared to other methods (30% – 40% per cycle depending on female’s age and other factors)
2. Suitable for all group of ages, especially when the female is over 35 years old, low egg count, poor egg quality, male with abnormal sperm, etc.
3. Available for embryo’s genetic testing such as Down Syndrome, Thalassemia
ICSI is suitable for:
1. The couple who failed with IUI or IVF method
2. The couple who prefers to screen the genetic diseases of the embryo
3. Male who has sperm lower than 10 million sperm / ml, very poor sperm
4. Male with sterilization
5. Female who is over 35 years old with low egg count, unqualified egg
IUI is an insemination treatment for the purpose of injecting sperm directly into the uterus, increasing the chances of pregnancy. This treatment works together with the egg stimulation along with the medication and ultrasound scan. Once the ovarian follicle is mature, enough you will have a final hormone injection to help your eggs to become fully mature and stimulate the ovulation. As a result of this medication, we can estimate your ovulation day accurately, and make an appointment for the sperm injection into your uterus.
Couples Who Should Proceed with IUI
1. Couples who cannot detect the causes of infertility.
2. Female has irregular oviduct but at least one side of tube must not be blocked in order to let sperm travel and fertilize an egg.
3. Female has cervical stenosis.
4. Sperm disorders are mild to moderate.
5. Women has ovulation problem.
Each couple with infertility has a success rate of approximately 10-20% per one treatment, and 40-50% in four to six times. If IUI still does not work after four to six times, different methods may need to be considered in order to proceed with a more successful pregnancy.
Simple, Not expensive, Fewer side effects
– Female less than 35 years old.
– Male has normal or abnormal slightly sperm.
- Healthy couple
– After the intrauterine insemination is completed, the patient will need bed rest for about 15-30 minutes.
– Should sleep, eat and rest enough.