Men with 1 testicle can also have a baby!
“Unable to have a baby” This is not entirely true as there is currently effective technology available to help those with infertility to have a baby.
Today, we would like to share the information on male side. “Monorchidism” becomes a common problem that causes anxiety in men.
Monorchidism is an abnormal condition which can happen due to a congenital disorder or an accidental injury around reproductive organ. This condition can lead to infertility as it reduces the ability to produce sperm.
However, as previously stated, there is a treatment for those who want to have a baby called ICSI, which is suitable for men with low sperm count and quality due to monorchidism.
For more information or any inquiries, please feel free to contact Prime Fertility Clinic.
Reference: Prime Fertility Center Co., Ltd.
If you’re interested in ICSI, IUI, egg freezing or fertility checkup, kindly click here
Infertility is caused by many factors as follows:
- Male factor is about 30-40%
- Female factor is about 30-40%
- Male & Female factor about 30%
- Unknown factor is about 10-20%
Semen analysis is a main fertility examination in male. However, in order to evaluate the cause of infertility, leading to the appropriate treatment, there are some necessary steps including history taking, health checkup as well as other laboratory tests.
The laboratory tests are consisting of various types of male infertility examination. What needs to be evaluated depends on an individual’s medical history and physical checkup. But semen analysis is compulsory to every case.
Sperm Collecting Instructions
- Male should refrain from any sexual activity and ejaculation for at least 2-3 days but not longer than 7 days.
- Wash your hands and penis with soap and water, be sure to rinse away all of the soap residue. Dry thoroughly before collecting the semen.
- Collect the semen by masturbation.
- Avoid touching the area inside the container while collecting the semen.
- Condom is not allowed as it contains lubricants that can damage the sperm.
- In case male cannot collect the semen by masturbation. It is possible to do sexual activity with his wife and collect the semen in the provided container.
- Collect sperm in a clean and sterile container. You can request a container from the clinic and bring it to the clinic within 1 hour.
- Do not put the sperm in the refrigerator or expose to the ice.
Prime Fertility Center, we not only provide infertility treatment services but what we aim and continuously develop is the customer service with care, being ready to provide consultation, taking care and paying attention to every emotion like a family member.
As we well understand the feeling, pressure, and stress of those who are unable to have babies.
So, we aim to deliver warmness and offer full services to facilitate our patients.
We work with the passion and attention of our specialized doctor, embryologists, and skillful staff in taking care of the patients and providing a comprehensive counseling service.
Contact Prime Fertility Center
tel. : 062-648-6688 / 062-648-8866 / 02-029-1418–9
Line : http://line.me/ti/p/~@primefertility
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/primefertilitycenter
E-mail : [email protected]
- Open: Monday – Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Closed: Thursday, Sunday and Public Holidays