Where should I get my infertility treatment? Hospital? or Clinic?
Prime Fertility Clinic would like to invite you to read an article and understand about the right place for getting an infertility treatment as many people may still not be able to choose where they should get their treatment, between hospitals or specialized clinics? Today we have the answer for you.
- Infertility treatment is a treatment to help any couple who is struggling with natural pregnancy to get pregnant successfully and safely. There are many ways to treat infertility, such as IVF, ICSI, IUI.
- OB/GYN will advise the infertility treatment by evaluating physical conditions of both husband and wife, egg and sperm quality, uterine or ovarian conditions, and lifestyles.
- There are 2 different points between getting infertility treatment at hospitals and clinics. The first point is convenience. The specialized clinics can provide more convenient and faster service than the hospitals. The second point is delivery service which can be proceeded at the hospitals only.
- For those who are young and planning to have babies definitely but still not sure about the perfect time to conceive, we recommend you to visit us. At Prime Fertility Clinic, we also provide egg freezing for you.
Prime Fertility Center, we not only provide infertility treatment services but what we aim and continuously develop is the customer service with care, being ready to provide consultation, taking care and paying attention to every emotion like a family member.
As we well understand the feeling, pressure, and stress of those who are unable to have babies.
So, we aim to deliver warmness and offer full services to facilitate our patients.
We work with the passion and attention of our specialized doctor, embryologists, and skillful staff in taking care of the patients and providing a comprehensive counseling service.
Contact Prime Fertility Center | Bangkok ivf | ICSI
Tel. : 062-648-6688 / 062-648-8866 / 02-029-1418–9
Line : http://line.me/ti/p/~@primefertility
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/primefertilitycenter
E-mail : [email protected]
- Open: Monday – Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Closed: Thursday, Sunday and Public Holidays