A fertility treatment clinic for consultation and treatment by specialized doctor with modern technology and ISO accreditation
Nowadays, the number of infertile people is increasing which makes several mothers worried and stressful, affecting physical and mental health a lot. As a mother who wants to have babies has been struggling. Whatever procedures or how much she has tried, there is no success at all. As a result, to get consultation at hospitals or fertility treatment clinics becomes an option for several mothers. It is needed to carefully select the clinic or hospital. The health facility should be qualified, trustworthy, have some specialties that can provide several kinds of treatment as a suitable solution. Today, we will take the mothers to learn and get to know more about infertility. In the meantime, we will recommend a fertility treatment clinic that is excellent and certified with international standards. Let’s find out now.
What is infertility? What are the causes of infertility?
Infertility is a condition of not being able to conceive even though a couple has unprotected sexual intercourse regularly for about 1 year. It usually happens to women more than 40 years old because a couple takes much longer time than before to get ready to have babies. This means that several couples have not yet been ready to conceive at their suitable ages. The factors affecting fertility are including:
- Women’s age: Women are more likely to have infertility when they are 35 years old or over. As ovarian performance has decreased a lot in producing eggs due to aging. However, it may happen in some cases depending on physical conditions of each person.
- Women’s health: The environmental effects cause a huge impact on the body more than you think. Especially, the toxic pollutions nowadays that are much higher than they were in the former times can weaken women’s health or lead to ovarian insufficiency from prolonged toxin or impurity exposure.
- Sperm quality: Apart from women’s health, men may have problems about their sperm quality as well. These issues can occur to men at every age. The common causes are long-term stress, insufficient sleep, alcohol use, and smoking. When the sperm is not healthy enough, it will not be able to fertilize with woman’s egg.
What are the signs of infertility in men and women?
After realizing the causes of infertility that mentioned above, how do you know if you are facing fertility problems? Are there any signs causing you to see a specialized doctor as soon as possible? In order to get the right and appropriate medical advice, to treat infertility, and to increase the chance of pregnancy. The signs of infertility in men and women are as follows:
Signs of infertility in women
- Irregular periods
- Abdominal pain during sex
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding or pelvic infection
- Have a history of pelvic operation
- Have a history of miscarriage
- Have a history of sexually transmitted disease, such as gonorrhea
Signs of infertility in men
- Genital issues, such as erectile dysfunction, ejaculation problem
- Have a history of epididymo-orchitis
- Have a history of sexually transmitted disease, such as gonorrhea
What are the popular technologies of infertility treatment nowadays?
There are technologies have been accepted and gaining a lot of popularity. Some procedures may not be available at every hospital and clinic. Therefore, the demand of infertility treatment at a specialized hospital or clinic has risen greatly. Because different patients need different procedures regarding their physical conditions. The popular technologies of infertility treatment nowadays are as follows:
IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization), there are 2 main procedures as below:
- IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization): It is a technique that the perfect female’s eggs and male’s sperm will be selected for fertilization. Then transfer the fertilized egg to the uterine cavity to allow pregnancy.
- ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection): It is a modern form of IVF but the best sperm will be selected using a microscope and will be sent through a small needle to female’s egg to allow the fertilization directly. Ater that, the fertilized egg will be cultured in laboratory until it develops to an embryo. When the embryo is ready at the suitable stage, it will be transferred to the uterine cavity for the growth inside mother’s womb.
- IUI (Intra Uterine Insemination): This treatment is performed by injecting semen that has been checked for the strongest sperm directly to female’s uterine cavity during ovulation period. Using a tiny plastic catheter to transport sperm through the cervix and to allow the sperm approach female’s egg then fertilize. The procedure offers a greater chance of pregnancy than natural fertilization.
- PESA/TESE, Sperm Retrieval Procedure: Suitable for male with severe sperm problems, e.g., no sperm, sterile, no sperm found when ejaculating due to blocked vas deferens, very low sperm production or severe poor sperm quality leading to infertility. The process is to insert a needle through the skin of testicles to aspirate the sperm or to make an incision to remove a small portion of testicular tissue then find the sperm by microscopy. Next, the sperm will be taken to the further steps of ICSI program.
- Egg Freezing: It is another way to prepare for having babies. The technique can maintain egg quality of female and store the qualified eggs for the future needs. At the most suitable age, the eggs are extracted out of the ovaries and are frozen with the right temperature. Whenever is needed for pregnancy, these eggs will be taken to fertilize with male’s sperm.
Apart from the above treatment procedures, there are other types of infertility treatment which can be suitable for physical conditions and preference of each patient. Therefore, we suggest you consulting with a specialized doctor in order to determine the treatment that can fit you best.
What are the benefits of getting infertility treatment at Prime Fertility Center? Why is it trusted by everyone?
A specialized clinic that is providing infertility treatment services. Trusted by many patients all over the country. Select the most advanced technology to treat infertility. Accredited by international standards like JCI (Joint Commission International), the U.S. organization. And certified by ISO 15189 and ISO 15190 which are about the competency and safety of medical laboratory at the international level. With the advanced technology, standard equipment, and methodical treatment process by the specialized doctor, these can ensure the effective treatment results as desired. Increase satisfaction and well relieve mental stress of the patients whether that couple is young or not.
Prime Fertility Center, we not only provide infertility treatment services but what we aim and continuously develop is the customer service with care, being ready to provide consultation, taking care and paying attention to every emotion like a family member. As we well understand the feeling, pressure, and stress of those who are unable to have babies. So, we aim to deliver warmness and offer full services to facilitate our patients. We work with the passion and attention of our specialized doctor, embryologists, and skillful staff in taking care of the patients and providing a comprehensive counseling service.
Contact Prime Fertility Center | bangkok ivf | ICSI Thailand
Tel. : 062-648-6688 / 062-648-8866 / 02-029-1418–9
Line : http://line.me/ti/p/~@primefertility
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/primefertilitycenter
E-mail : [email protected]
- Open: Monday – Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Closed: Thursday, Sunday and Public Holidays