How to Conceive Twins: Factors that increasing chances of having twins naturally
You want to conceive twins naturally? What to do?
Many mothers probably know that heredity and race are factors that increase a woman’s chance of conceiving twins. But even then, having twins naturally can happen.
So, how should you prepare yourself to increase a chance of conceiving twins naturally? Today we have some great tips to share with everyone.
- Strengthen your body by eating foods rich in calcium. This is because research has shown that mothers who drink 5 times more milk than usual have a higher chance of conceiving twins.
- Eat foods that contain folic acid, such as spinach, broccoli, and avocado, and eat them at least 3 months before pregnancy.
- Other factors, such as taking birth control pills for more than 3 years and stopping taking them will cause more ovulation. As a result, there is a greater chance of conceiving twins. Or, taking ovarian stimulation drugs to cause more than one egg to ovulate can increase the chance of having twins.
However, having twins is definitely risky. Therefore, it is best to consult a doctor to prepare for having a child.
Prime Fertility Center, we not only provide infertility treatment services but what we aim and consistently develop is the customer service with care, being ready to provide consultation, taking care and paying attention to every emotion like a family member. As we well understand the feeling, pressure, and stress of those who are unable to have babies. So, we aim to deliver warmth and offer full services to facilitate our patients. We work with the determination and attention of our specialized doctor, embryologists, and skillful staff in taking care of the patients and providing a comprehensive counseling service.
Should you be interested in getting fertility consultation, please contact us. | IVF Bangkok
- Open: Monday – Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Closed: Thursday, Sunday and Public Holidays