Several mothers are concerning about premature birth for more or less. Let’s find out what factors that may cause premature birth.
- Having a history of premature birth: It will also raise the chance of having one again.
- Vaginal or upper pelvic infection: It can cause torsion leading to premature birth.
- Women with short cervix have a higher risk of cervical insufficiency than women with normal cervix. Pregnant women with this condition need to have a regular checkup and progesterone supplementation to reduce the risk of premature birth.
If you find any abnormalities, we recommend you consult with the doctor for a suitable treatment plan.
Prime Fertility Center, we not only provide infertility treatment services but what we aim and continuously develop is the customer service with care, being ready to provide consultation, taking care and paying attention to every emotion like a family member. As we well understand the feeling, pressure, and stress of those who are unable to have babies. So, we aim to deliver warmness and offer full services to facilitate our patients. We work with the passion and attention of our specialized doctor, embryologists, and skillful staff in taking care of the patients and providing a comprehensive counseling service.
Contact Prime Fertility Center | bangkok ivf | ICSI Thailand | fertility clinic
Tel. : 062-648-6688 / 062-648-8866 / 02-029-1418–9
Line : http://line.me/ti/p/~@primefertility
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/primefertilitycenter
E-mail : [email protected]
- Open: Monday – Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Time: 08:00 – 16:00
- Closed: Thursday, Sunday and Public Holidays