For the couple who is wondering about the infertility problem, definitely, the best way to do is to consult with doctor. This article will show you what the examination is about.
1.Before Visiting Doctor: Blood Pressure, Measuring Weight and Height
2.Consulting with Doctor: It is the history taking process. Thoroughly cover every concerned activity, lifestyle or behavior, for example: medical problem, smoking-alcohol drinking, working life, stress including relationship and sexual activity.
3.Primary Examination to identify the cause of the infertility which are:
- Blood Test for any disorders and genetic disease analysis.
- Semen Analysis for testing about the strength, quantity, perfection including the testis check up.
- Blood Test for any disorders, genetic disease and hormonal level.
- Ultrasound Test for evaluating the uterine cavity, uterus and ovum.
- In some cases, the coloring method will be used to check the fallopian tubes.
4. After the examination, in case the problem came from physical issue such as female has the fallopian tube stenosis or male has the varicose vain inside the testis. Then the doctor will treat that abnormality before going to the next process.
5. The doctor will advise about the childbirth plan. Starting from the natural method for 3-4 cycles or the appropriate assisted reproductive technology depending on the cause of the infertility and the physical condition of both parties.
Reference: Prime Fertility Center Co., Ltd.
Getting to know Counseling & Check up with Doctor
#ICSI #IUI #IVF #eggfreezing #EmbryoFreezing #SpermFreezing #SemenAnalysis #Hysteroscopy #FET #PGT #PGD #NGS #PESA #TESA
#primefertilityclinic #primefertiltycenter #fertilityclinic #bangkokfertilityclinic #thailandfertilityclinic