Do you know female who gains weight is risky to catch PCOS or a set of symptoms from a lot of ovarian cysts then make female become infertile?
Excess weight is risky to get PCOS
Excess weight in female not only leads to diabetes, hypertension and heart disease but also affects the production of sex hormones inside female’s body then makes the menstrual disorders. Female will have PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome which is risky to become infertile. Furthermore, it is vulnerable to have endometrial hyperplasia and turns into cancer, diabetes including stroke possibly.
Gaining Weight and Hormones Disorders
Overweight or obese women, their bodies will produce abnormal estrogen as some estrogen hormones came from fat. Once human body overproduces fat, it will create the imbalance of estrogen hormones. Therefore, ovulation cycle will be deteriorated, turns to be anovulation and finally becomes the menstrual disorders.
Risk factors of PCOS
– Amenorrhea (The absence of menstruation), Irregular Period, Menstruation cycle is taking more than 35 days. Or having menstruation less than 10 times a year or missing 2 months consecutively.
– Irregular Period, Menstrual Spotting, Heavy Period, Prolonged Bleeding.
– A lot of excess in weight / plump, Waistline is more than 80 cm. BMI is greater than or equal to 25.
– Hyperandrogenism (high levels of androgens in females), The symptoms are including hairy, oily skin, acne, alopecia.
– Infertility Problem, Try Hard / Undergoing for having a child but still unsuccessful. Therefore, if you are woman who having one or more of the above symptoms please hurry up to consult with doctor (Obstetrician & Gynecologist). More waiting times will lead the infertility problems, risk of abortion, gestational diabetes, pre-eclampsia as well as endometrial hyperplasia and endometrial cancer.
Prevention: Females can protect themselves from these deficiencies by
1. Taking care of body weight – remaining in the standard criteria:
Body Mass Index (BMI) = Weight (kg.)/(Height(m.))2
The regular BMI score will not greater than 24.
2. Consistently Exercise
3. Healthy Eating: 5 foods categories especially fruits-vegetables, avoid foods containing with flour, fat and sugar.
4. Doing leisure or relaxing activities, relief stress. As the stress will deteriorate hormones inside their bodies.
For being healthy and getting ready to have a child, woman should take care of the body weight in order to stay away from PCOS accordingly.
Getting to know Counseling & Check up with Doctor
#ICSI #IUI #IVF #eggfreezing #EmbryoFreezing #SpermFreezing #SemenAnalysis #Hysteroscopy #FET #PGT #PGD #NGS #PESA #TESA
#primefertilityclinic #primefertiltycenter #fertilityclinic #bangkokfertilityclinic #thailandfertilityclinic
Reference: Prime Fertility Center Co., Ltd.