1. Irregular Periods or menstruation cycle is longer than 1 month. Because of ovaries dysfunction leads anovulation or late ovulation. Hormone imbalance causes fertility problem.
2. Menorrhagia (Heavy Menstrual Bleeding) as the abnormal uterine contraction then makes severe period pain. Probably tends to have uterine fibroids, uterine hyperplasia or endometriosis. These are the risks of infertility.
3. No sex drive, reduced sex drive or even This is a serious issue. Therefore, please hurry up to visit the doctor if you are facing the problem.
4. Hairiness: If you suddenly found a lot of hair on several parts of your body, it seems to be the ovaries dysfunction then causes hormone imbalance, irregular periods, pimple and having gained weight.
5. Overweight or Underweight: Fluctuation of body weight, over or under can reduce the physical ability when you become pregnant. Also deteriorate your reproductive performance. In addition, overweight or underweight is a risk of abortion as well.
6. Aging: When women become older, egg and hormone will be deteriorated. The pregnancy opportunity in women especially over 35 years is less possible. Meanwhile aging can accelerate the risk of abortion as well as genetic disorders to the fetus.
7. Vitamin D Deficiency: Vitamin D is very essential for human body; nourish amount of calcium in bones and teeth, create immunity, enrich cardiac. Therefore, lack of vitamin D in husband or wife will create fertility problem.
8. Hair Loss: Hyperthyroidism causes loss of hair. The thyroid dysfunction can also affect women’s ovulation.
9. Pelvic pain during sex: It may cause from pelvic adhesion which is a symptom of endometriosis.
10. Heavy period pain: This is an effect from endometriosis.
Therefore, please maintain healthy and recheck yourself regularly. If you have any abnormalities as mentioned above, please hurry up to visit the doctor. In order to be diagnosed and treated within a good time.