If you have been preparing for pregnancy for a long time but still not successful yet. Did you miss anything? Let’s find out some dietary tips to boost up your fertility.
Eating foods that contain a lot of HDL (High-Density Lipoprotein) can help to produce, increase performance and balance the function between Estrogen and Progesterone. Moreover, healthy foods that are high in antioxidants will help the embryo to implant in the uterine cavity more easily.
Eating healthy foods
- Fish that high in fatty acid and protein e.g., salmon, eggs
- Fruits and vegetable with high antioxidants and vitamin C such as berries
- HDL-friendly foods: milk or beans
- Foods that are high in iron and vitamin B12 for example liver, egg yolk, tripe
- Foods with high vitamin K such as leafy greens (kale, broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, chili)
Avoid unhealthy foods
- Processed foods or instant foods
- Food with contaminants. Please select organic foods.
- Tea / Coffee. Do not drink more than 2-3 cups per day.
- All types of alcohol drink
- Pickled foods
To prepare yourself for having a baby, a father-to-be and a mother-to-be should exercise regularly, eat healthy foods, boost up immunity and avoid alcohol drink as well as smoking.
Reference: Prime Fertility Center Co., Ltd.